Can I have a business in my home?

NOTE:  All Home Occupations must have a business license and be approved.  Please contact the Planning Division at 805 Municipal Drive, 2nd Floor or call 505-599-1301 or the City Clerk at 800 Municipal Drive, 505-599-1106.


Show All Answers

1. Fence Height Regulations Chart
2. What are the requirements for fences & walls?
3. Can I have a business in my home?
4. What signs are allowed without a permit? Are there prohibited signs?
5. What is required to put a shed or accessory structure on my property?
6. In what zoning district is my property located?
7. How do I find out if my property is in a flood zone?
8. Can the SJ County Assessors Office help me with a Tax ID and Legal Description of my property?